Yoga is a spiritual and physical experience brought to you through breathing techniques, exercise and meditation.
Yoga helps to improve feelings of stress and unhappiness while working your muscles.
Other benefits of Yoga:
- Increased Flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
Kickboxing is a full-body workout that engages every muscle group in your body with martial arts techniques and cardio.
The rapid movements help improve flexibility, balance, coordination and build faster reflexes.
Other Benefits of Kickboxing:
- Reduce Stress
- Burn calories
- Tones Arms, Shoulders, Glutes and Thighs
- Self-Defence skills
- Builds Confidence
Burns at least 800 calories per class
Bootcamp is a group fitness class that focus on a combination of aerobic, strength and speed elements.
Bootcamp is high intensity and helps with weight loss.
Other Benefits of Bootcamp:
- Mental health
- Aerobic endurance
- Social Engagement
Zumba is an aerobic class that combines Latin and international music with dance moves guaranteed to get you moving!
Zumba combines aerobics and dance to give you a full body workout, keeping it fit and fun!
Other Benefits of Zumba:
- Improves Posture
- Reduced Anxiety
- Increases Coordination
- Boosts Confidence
- Burn Fat
High Intensity Interval Training starts with a warm up of dynamic stretches, followed by toning and strengthening with 2-3 circuits using explosive movement's and full body exercises Learn to use kettle-bells and stability balls. Increase your muscle toning abilities by enhancing deeper activation using various lightweight pieces of equipment.
Other Benefits of HIIT:
- Reduced Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Combination of Cardio and Strength training
- Burns fat and Defines Muscles without bulking
- Burn lots of calories in a short amount of time
- Your metabolic rate is higher after HIIT